If you're not sure which shoe size to buy, our ladies shoe size guide is here to help! Whether you're after a shoe size conversion or you simply want to know how to measure your feet and find your ideal footwear size, look no further than our women's shoe guide.
It’s easy to find the right size with our guide, we’ve included 5 easy steps on measuring your feet so you can still order your shoes online with the confidence that they will fit perfectly.
Measuring your feet lengthways:
- Find a flat, hard surface.
- Place your piece of paper with the edge straight against the wall, and stand on it with your heel also flush against the wall.
- Have someone mark on the paper where the longest point of your foot is. You can do this yourself… if you can bend over that far!
- Repeat this process with both feet as they might be slightly different sizes.
- Measure the heel to toe length for each foot
Measuring your feet widthways:
Repeat steps as above, but measure from the widest point of your foot to other – usually just below the toes.
Women's Shoe Size Chart: Measurements & Conversion Charts
Use your measurements in centimetres to determine the right ladies shoe size for you from our footwear measurement chart below.